- A coping mechanism for birth-best time to use is during the really intense moments of labor
- When you're searching for a simple technique to relax.
- Having a clenched jaw is associated with the cervix where your jaw being clenched means slower cervix dilation.
- Can be used in the intense last phase of labor (transition) or if you're facing a challenge in labor (ex. c-section).
- This is not a technique that you want to do for hours on end. Just for short use.
- Get this free cheat sheet for labor
- Just try it out, you can do Horse Lips too and she can model it after you